There may be mentioned the following processes in which zeolites are used:
- Industries producing smokes rich in sulfur compounds, VOC and metals (mercury removal).
- Landfills and landfills.
- Buried sewage treatment plants with control of odor emissions.
- Storage areas and fruit and vegetable processing (trapping ethylene).
- Industries producing mercaptans, VOCs and nitrogen compounds (rendering, food, processing materials of animal origin …).
- Breeding sites and épangage (stables, manure, etc.).